6mm2 (10 AWG) Mc4 Extension Cable with Mc4 Connector TUV for Solar
MC4 Solar cable Description
|Type||Cross Section||Strand Design||Conductor Diameter||Conductor Resistance||Outer Diameter||Rated Voltage||Rated Current|
|H1Z2Z2-K 1x2.5mm2||2.5mm2||36x φ0.285mm||2.0mm||8.21 Ω/km||5.4mm||1500VDC||50A|
|H1Z2Z2-K 1x4mm2||4mm2||56x φ0.285mm||2.6mm||5.09 Ω/km||5.9mm||1500VDC||70A|
|H1Z2Z2-K 1x6mm2||6mm2||78x φ0.285mm||3.3mm||3.52 Ω/km||6.7mm||1500VDC||95A|
|H1Z2Z2-K 1x10mm2||10mm2||80x φ0.4mm||4.4mm||1.95 Ω/km||7.4mm||1500VDC||98A|
|H1Z2Z2-K 1x16mm2||16mm2||120x φ0.4mm||5.2mm||1.24 Ω/km||9.2mm||1500VDC||132A|
1. Temperature range for application -40°C up to 90°C,
max.temperature at conductor 120°C
2. Electron beam cross-linked material does not melt or flow at
3. The permitted short-circuit-temperature refer to a period of 5s
4. High resistance against UV,ozone and hydrolysis
5. Flexible,easy to strip
6. Dual wall insulation.Electron beam cross-linked
7. Excellent resistance to U.V,oil,greases,oxygen and ozone
8. Excellent resistance to abrasion
9. Halogen free, flame retardant,low toxicity
10. Excellent flexibility and stripping performance
11. High current carring capacity
|Rated current:||22A(2.5mm2) , 30A(4mm2,6mm2)|
|Contact material:||Silver plated copper|
|Contact resistance of plug connectors:||≤5mΩ|
|Locking system:||Snap in|
|Rated voltage||TUV 1000V DC|
|Suitable cable cross sections||2.5mm2 ~ 10.0mm2 / 14AWG ~ 8AWG|
|Test voltage||DC 8KV 1min|
|Protection class||Class II|
|Terminal Material||Tinned copper|
|Contact resistance||≤ 5mΩ|
|IP rating||IP67(IEC 60529)|
|Pull-out force||≥ 50N|
|Insertion Force||≤ 50N|
|Test temperature||-40ºC~ +85ºC|
|Flame Class||UL94V - 0|
During self assembly ,parts and tools other those stated are used
or if the preparation and assembly instructions described here are
disregarded then neither safety nor compliance with the technical
data can be guaranteed.
For protection against electric shock ,PV Connectors must be
isolated from the power supply while being assembled or
The end product must provided protection from electric shock
Unplugging under load:PV plug connections must not be unplugged
while under load.They can be placed in a no load state by switching
off the DC/AC converter or breaking the AC circuit
interrupter.Plugging and unplugging while under voltage is
Disconnected connectors should be protected from dirt and water
with sealing caps.
Plugged parts are watertight IP67
• Simple,quick,safe and effective filed assembly
• Develop independently,innovative design,have independent
intellectual property rights,adaptive to MC4 connector directly
• High mechanical endurance
• High current and voltage carrying:30A,1000VDC
• Low transition resistance
• Innovative sealed,waterproof,dust resistance design:IP68
• Excellent plastic material ,UL 94-V0,wide temperature range:-40°c
to 90°c,weather and UV resistant for long-time outdoor application
• Approved by TUV
1. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours of getting the inquiry, if you are very urgent to
get the price, please call us to give complete specifications about
the cable. price will be calculated soon.
2. How long about the delivery?
Usually within 3-4 working days after payment, mainly according to
3. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T (bank transfer), L/C
4. Do you accept the customized order?
Yes, we do.
5. Do you offer OEM & ODM?
Yes. OEM & ODM are available.
Picture of MC4 extension cable